Grilled Orange Marinated Trout
- 4 trout - (16 oz ea) (weight after cleaning)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Season trout evenly with salt and pepper. Place trout in a plastic, ceramic or glass container and pour marinade over. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Place marinated trout over medium-hot coals. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until skin is crispy and trout is just cooked.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Dove Ravioli With Tomato-Basil... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Basic Duck Marinade 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash-Sweet... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Teriyaki Mahi Mahi With... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Red Lobster's Garlic Cheese Sticks 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Applebee's Vegetable Medley 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Jamba Juice's Citrus Squeeze 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sonny's Smoked Fish 4/5 (1 Votes)