Grilled Orange Marinated Trout
- 4 trout - (16 oz ea) (weight after cleaning)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Season trout evenly with salt and pepper. Place trout in a plastic, ceramic or glass container and pour marinade over. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Place marinated trout over medium-hot coals. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until skin is crispy and trout is just cooked.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)