Avocado Corn Salad with Creamy Salsa Dressing
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice or red wine vinegar
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 large beefsteak tomato, halved, seeded and diced
- 1 cup corn
- 4 ounces monterey pepper jack cheese, diced
- Corn tortilla chips, crumbled
Process mayonnaise, salsa and lime juice in blender until smooth, adding water if necessary to thin to a dressing consistency. Season if desired with salt and pepper.
Arrange lettuce in a large bowl and toss with 1/2 of the dressing. Gently toss in remaining ingredients except corn chips. Drizzle with remaining dressing then top with corn chips.