Strawberry-Raisin French Toast Bake
- 12 slices Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Bread, cut into 1 inch cubes, divided
- 1 package cream cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tbs cinnamon
5.0 from 1 reviews
Recipe type: Breakfast Casserole
Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 1 hour Total time: 1 hour 30 mins
Generously grease a 9x3 baking dish
Arrange half of the bread cubes on the bottom of the dish. Evenly distribute cream cheese cubes over the bread layer; add strawberry slices, and the remaining bread cubes as the final layer.
Pour half-and-half into blender; pulse for a few seconds. Blend in eggs until fully mixed. Add maple syrup and cinnamon until smooth. Pour liquid mixture evenly over bread mixture.Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate over night or 8 hours.
Remove baking dish from fridge 45 minutes before baking.
Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C)
Bake covered for 30 min. Remove foil and bake for another 30 min or until french toast is puffed up and golden brown.
Serve with maple syrup and/or icing sugar
You'll also love
- Shrimp Shack Pasta (Bubba Gump's) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Cherry Jello Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Beurre Blanc Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry-Goat Cheese Oatmeal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cream Raspberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Patch Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato, Raisin & Walnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raisin Sauce for Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)