- 3 medium jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 5 cloves of garlic
- canola oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- salt and pepper
- 2 (8 oz) skinless, boneles chicken breasts, sliced in half
1. In a medium saucepan, saute jalapeno and garlic in 2 tsp oil until golden, 4 minutes. Add wine and reduce until almost evaporated. Add lemon juice and stock, and bring to a simmer.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan. Add flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add mixture to sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes. Strain, Stir in 3/4 tsp salt and set aside.
3. LIghtly coat chicken with oil. Season with salt and pepper. IN a large skillet, saute chicken until golden brown, 5 minutes a side. Place chicen on plates and cover with sauce. Serve