Party Chicken (publix)
1/4 recipe= 620kcal, 34g fat, 850mg sodium
tasty, both liked. took chicken longer to cook.
- cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- lg zip top bag
- 1.5 lb chicken fillets
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 can reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1.5 c panko
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- aluninum foil
Preheat oven to 425F. Coat 2 qt baking dish with cooking spray.
Cut butter into small pieces and place in medium bowl to soften.
1. Place flour in large zip-top bag. Season chicken with pepper; add to bag. Seal bag; shake to coat. Remove chicken from bag; shake off excess flour. Arrange chicken in baking dish.
2. Combine soup and mayonnaise; spread evenly over chicken. Stir panko and cheese into softened butter, mixing until crumbly. Top chicken with cheese mixture; cover dish with foil. Bake 10 minutes.
3. Remove foil. Bake 10-15 minutes or until top is golden and chicken is 165F. Serve.