Smores Cookie Bars
Smores Cookie Bars. Graham Cracker, Hershey’s Chocolate and marshmallow wrapped up neatly in a bar.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows plus a few extra for the top
- 1 regular sized milk chocolate Hershey Bar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from chocolatechocolateandmore.com
Line a square baking pan with parchment paper. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Place in bottom of prepared pan and press down to form a crust.
Cream 1/2 cup softened butter, add in sugars and cream again till fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla. Mix again. Combine Flour, baking soda and salt, then add to butter mixture. Once all combined, fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
Spoon Cookie dough on top of cookie crust as evenly as possible. Don't worry about spreading perfectly. Dough will spread as it cooks to fill in any gaps. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 20 minutes.
While bars are cooking, break candy bar into sections and place in freezer. 8 to 10 minutes before bar is done cooking, sprinkle remaining marshmallows on top, just to decorate. Return to baking for remaining time. Remove pan from oven and carefully place broken candy bar pieces on top. Let cool completely before cutting.
You'll also love
- Mango Peach Smoothie 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Hamburger Steaks with... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Jam-Filled Thumbprint Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- White Chocolate Tiramisu Trifle... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Raisin Drop Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Snickerdoodle... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Cream Cheese... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemon-Glazed Persimmon Bars 4.7/5 (6 Votes)