Shrimp Burgers with Greek Yogurt Dressing
Come Join & Invite your Friends & Family » Deliciously Dished: https://www.facebook.com/DeliciouslyDished and as always feel free to join us at Deliciously Dished: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ our group. You do not want to miss out on all the Foodie loveღ
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2/3 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. fresh basil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 6 whole wheat buns or whole wheat wraps
1. Add shrimp to a food processor and chop, then place in a large bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Form into burger-sized patties.
3. Heat pan and add a ½ teaspoon of olive oil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4. In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt, cayenne pepper, and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate.
Tips: purchase pre-cooked shrimp to save time. You can also make your Greek yogurt dressing the day before.