- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples – peeled, cored and diced
- 8 oz raspberries...
- 1 (16 oz) carton of strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fruit preserves, any flavor
- for the cinnamon chips:
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray
- cinnamon sugar:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar, and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes while the oven preheats to 350 degrees.
2. Coat one side of each flour tortilla with melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle tortillas with desired amount of cinnamon sugar, cut into wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Spray again with cooking spray (not necessary if using melted butter).
3. Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture. This salsa can also be served with cinnamon graham crackers or cinnamon pita chips. Best when made and eaten the same day otherwise the fruit gives off so too much juice and it gets runny.