ASIAN CHICKEN NOODLE SALAD
A quick and hearty summer salad using rotisserie chicken breast.
- 1 package ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 package coleslaw blend cabbage slaw mix (14 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 4 green onions diagonally sliced
- 1/3 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1/2 cup Kraft Light Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
Cooking time 10mins
Break noodles into small pieces in large bowl. Add coleslaw blend, chicken, onions and nuts; mix lightly. Discard seasoning packet from soup mix.
Beat dressing and peanut butter with whisk until well blended. Add to salad; toss to coat.
Can add 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce to dressing mixture before tossing with salad.