Olive and Pesto-Crusted Cod
Calories: 188; Fat: 5.8g; Protein: 28g; Carbs: 5g; Fiber: 1g; Cholesterol: 82mg; Iron: 1mg; Sodium: 536mg; Calcium: 50mg
* Serving size = 1 fillet *
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated pesto (such as Buitoni)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 ounces pitted Castelvetrano olives, chopped
- 1 (1-ounce) whole-grain bread slice, toasted
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Arrange fish on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper.
3. Place pesto, rind, olives, and bread in the bowl of a mini food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Spoon olive mixture evenly over fish, pressing to adhere. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese and Onion Chip Dip 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Applesauce Brownies (Diabetic... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Cajun Corn (Dinosaur BBQ) 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Lemon Baked Fish 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Tilapia escabeche 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Olive Garden® Tiramisu 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Kosher Jambalaya 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Parsley Baked Cod 4.2/5 (29 Votes)