Olive and Pesto-Crusted Cod
Calories: 188; Fat: 5.8g; Protein: 28g; Carbs: 5g; Fiber: 1g; Cholesterol: 82mg; Iron: 1mg; Sodium: 536mg; Calcium: 50mg
* Serving size = 1 fillet *
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated pesto (such as Buitoni)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 ounces pitted Castelvetrano olives, chopped
- 1 (1-ounce) whole-grain bread slice, toasted
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Arrange fish on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper.
3. Place pesto, rind, olives, and bread in the bowl of a mini food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Spoon olive mixture evenly over fish, pressing to adhere. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (813 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (468 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)