Cinnamon Dessert Pizza
Very tasty dessert pizza! If you like the Cinnapie from Papa Johns this recipe is for you! :)
- PIZZA DOUGH:
- Store-bought or homemade dough rolled out onto oiled pizza pan.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (NOT light!)
- SUGAR GLAZE:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons water or milk
Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
Dice up CHILLED butter/margarine and add to dry mix.
Mix with hands until you can form a sort of "snow ball" with mixture.
Crumble mixture, leaving crumbles big, and spread over pizza dough.
Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 20 minutes until dough bottom is golden.
Combine powdered sugar & milk to make a glaze. Drizzle glaze on cooked pizza when fresh from the oven.
Let sit for 5 minutes, then cut & serve warm.