- 1 * 1lb ground beef
- 1 * 1lb Italian sausage (mild or hot or both)
- 1/2 * 1/2 lb pork tenderloin (cut up in small pieces)
- 1/2 * 1/2 large onion or 1 small onion (yellow sweet onion)
- * Tbsp Paprika
- * Tbsp chocolate (cocoa powder or semi sweet chocolate morsels)
- 1/3 * 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 * 1 beer
- 1 * 1 can white kidney beans
- * Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 * 1/3 cup chili powder
- * Tsp Oregano
- * Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 * 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- * Tsp Cumin
Adapted from grouprecipes.com
1. Cook all meats together in big saucepan with ½ of beer.
2. Once boiling add all ingredients and let simmer on low.
3. *add remaining beer
4. *do not drain any liquids from kidney beans or tomatoes. (Add in pot)
5. Use hand help potato masher to mash all ingredients together about every half hour.
6. Let simmer 3 to 4 hours