Berry Berry Cool Pie
Servings: 0 servings
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened COndensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups assorted fresh berries
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz.) Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
Mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in lage bowl until blended. Stir in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. FREEZE 5 hours or until set. Let stand 30 - 40 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired. For fudge drizzle: Place 2 tablespoons Smucker's Hot Fudge Topping in resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one corner. Drizzle topping over pie before serving.