Berry Berry Cool Pie
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened COndensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups assorted fresh berries
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz.) Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
Preparation time 15mins
Mix together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in lage bowl until blended. Stir in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
FREEZE 5 hours or until set. Let stand 30 - 40 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.
For fudge drizzle: Place 2 tablespoons Smucker's Hot Fudge Topping in resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one corner. Drizzle topping over pie before serving.