- Prep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. orange juice
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Whipped cream and fresh mint, optional
Brush one side of each wonton wrapper with butter. Place brown sugar in a shallow bowl; press buttered side of wontons into sugar to coat. Press wontons sugared side up into greased muffin cups. Bake at 325° for 7-9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
In a bowl, combine the cheese, honey and orange juice. Spoon about 1 Tbsp. into each wonton cup. Top with strawberries. Garnish with whipped cream and mint if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.