Baked Gruyere Scallops
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 pound Bay Scallops
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine, melted and devided
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1 (8oz) package sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups (6oz) shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dry White Wine
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
1) Saute scallops in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Saute onion and mushrooms in remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet until tender; remove from heat. Add scallops, cheese and remaining ingredients; stir well.
3) Spoon mixture evenly into four lightly greased au gratin dishes. Broil 5 1/2inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
Per serving: Calories 344, Fat 19.2g, Cholesterol 96mg, Sodium 375mg