Strawberry Pie-The Best
Easy to make and can use any fruit or jello combination
- 1 Pie Crust Shell, baked
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Corn Starch
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 large box strawberry Jello
- 3 quarts strawberries
- Whip Cream or Cool Whip
Preparation time 20mins
1. Mix together with a whisk: Cornstarch and Sugar in a saucepan, add water. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes until the sauce thickens. Add the strawberry jello and whisk and stir until well blended and jello is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool (don't let it set, just cooled).
2. Wash strawberries, pat dry, remove the hulls, Cut strawberries in half or leave whole. Gently fold the strawberries into the jello mixture.
3. Pour into baked pie shell and refrigerate at least one hour
4. Serve as is or put cool whip on top, garnish with a strawberry and sprinkle top with powdered sugar.