Cranberry Sweet Potato Casserole
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 c brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 butter, cut up
- 1/4 sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 c dried cranberries
- 3 TBs orange juice
- 1 c pecans, chopped
- 1/4 c brown sugar, packed
- 1 TB butter, melted
- 1 TB flour
Cook sweet potatoes until tender. (Microwave about 8 minutes or boil about 25 minutes.) Drain and mash potatoes.
Preheat oven to 350.
For topping, cover dried cranberries with orange juice and let stand 15 minutes.
In a bowl with mashed potatoes; stir in brown sugar, butter, sweetened condensed milk. Let cool for 5 minutes and then add eggs and fresh or frozen cranberries; mix. Transfer potato mixture to a greased baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine topping ingredients (dried cranberries, juice, pecans, brown sugar, melted butter and flour) and toss. Sprinkle topping on potatoes.
Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until 160F.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker loaded potato soup 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Zucchini Coleslaw 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Potato Casserole by... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Sparkling Apple Lemonade 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- German Strawberry "Pfannkuchen"... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- BREAD - Cranberry Cream Cheese 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- HG I Can't Believe It's Not Sweet... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Curried Lentils With Sweet... 4/5 (7 Votes)