Crunchy-Topped Strawberry-Kiwi Parfaits
- 2 cups Banana Nut Cheerios® cereal
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups Yoplait® 99% Fat Free creamy vanilla or creamy harvest peach yogurt (from 32-oz container)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, cut into chunks
Heat oven to 350°F. Place cereal and almonds in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light brown. Cool about 5 minutes.
2. In each of 4 parfait glasses, alternate layers of yogurt, strawberries, kiwifruit and toasted cereal and almond mixture. Serve immediately.