Baked Salmon with Spring Herbs
- 1/3 cup each chopped fresh dill and parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp capers drained and rinsed
- 8 anchovy fillets or 2 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 lb/1.25 kg salmon fillet, skinned and boned
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon and pepper. (These ingredients can also be pureed in a food processor.)
Arrange salmon on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with pepper.
Spread herb mixture evenly over salmon. (Make –ahead: Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.)
Roast in 400oF oven until fish flakes easily when tested, about 20 minutes.
Makes 8 servings. Per serving: about 300 cal, 26g pro, 23g total fat (4g sat fat), 1 g carb, trace fibre, 73 mg chol, 483 mg sodium.