HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour Doughnuts
HCG Diet friendly Coconut Flour Donuts with toasted coconut sprinkles. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Truvia (or other sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter (coconut oil)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Blend all the flour, sea salt, baking soda and Truvia together in a bowl.
Blend in eggs, vanilla and butter into the dry ingredients. Mix until well blended.
Fill doughnut pan circles about 2/3 of the way full with batter.
Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Toasted coconut topping:
Toast some unsweetened coconut flakes for about 5 minutes at 300° F. Dip each donut in sugar-free pancake syrup and then in the toasted coconut.
You'll also love
- Moist Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Ginger Ale Glazed Carrots 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Moist Pineapple Banana Bread 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Chili Relleno Squares 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Sausage Tortellini - Instant Pot 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Barbecue Deviled Eggs 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Vanilla Bean Scones 4.5/5 (22 Votes)