HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour Doughnuts
HCG Diet friendly Coconut Flour Donuts with toasted coconut sprinkles. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Truvia (or other sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter (coconut oil)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Blend all the flour, sea salt, baking soda and Truvia together in a bowl.
Blend in eggs, vanilla and butter into the dry ingredients. Mix until well blended.
Fill doughnut pan circles about 2/3 of the way full with batter.
Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Toasted coconut topping:
Toast some unsweetened coconut flakes for about 5 minutes at 300° F. Dip each donut in sugar-free pancake syrup and then in the toasted coconut.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Onion Soup 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Potatoes- Bobby Flay Grilled 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Applesauce Spice Cake 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Bar Trifle 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Maple-Bourbon Basted Grilled Salmon 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Levain Bakery's Dark Chocolate... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Antipasto Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (20 Votes)