Blueberry Mascarpone Cheesecake with Amaretti Crust
- 1/4 cup amaretti cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup graham cracker or digestive cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream, cold
- 1 (8 ounce) package of mascarpone, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1/4 cup blueberry caramel sauce
- 1 cup blueberries
1.Mix the amaretti cookie crumbs, graham cracker crumbs and butter and press them into the bottom of two 4 inch spring form pans.
2.Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown on the edges, about 8-12 minutes and let cool completely.
3.Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
4.Beat the sugar and lemon zest into the mascarpone and then gently fold in the whipped cream.
5.Divide the blueberry caramel sauce between the 2 spring form pans and top with the cream mixture.
6.Chill in the fridge for several hours to over night, top with blueberries and enjoy