Scalloped Zucchini Squash
- 6 sm zucchini squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 c Italian style shredded cheese, minced fresh green onion, salt and pepper to taste.
1. Cook zucchini in salted water for a few minutes, but don't overcook. They should still be firm and a little crunchy. Drain well, and place in buttered casserole dish.
2. Add beaten egg to sour cream, blend in the salt and pepper to taste, minced onion, and half of the grated cheese. Mix well.
3. Pour mixture over zucchini, top with remaining cheese, and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until nice and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Meyer Lemon-Basil Sorbet 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Browned Butter Crab Risotto 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Clementine Olive Oil Cake 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Swiss Potatoes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Zucchini bars with spice frosting 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- pumpkin muffins 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crispy Zucchini Fries 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Hot & Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip 4.5/5 (22 Votes)