Note: Seeds & Almonds taste great when lightly browned. To toast seeds & almonds spread on baking pan & heat 6-8 min. at 350 degrees. Watch closely so they don’t burn.
- 4 cups shredded cabbage or packaged coleslaw mix
- 1 pkg. Oriental Raman Noodles
- 1 cup toasted slivered Almonds
- 2 Tbls. toasted Sesame Seeds
- 6-8 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup salad oil or light olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 package of Oriental noodle seasoning that comes with the Raman Noodles
First bowl, mix together the cabbage, green onions, and noodles. Break noodles up in bag before opening. Do not cook. You want them crunchy! NOTE: Noodles should not be put in until a half hour before you eat, they will get too mushy.
Next in a small bowl, wisk together dressing ingredients and pour over cabbage, toss with almonds and sesame seeds.