These Crab Canapés are the perfect way to start any meal, because this recipe makes a ton of bite-sized appetizers filled with luscious crab meat and creamy cheese. Prepare this recipe ahead of time and keep them frozen in your freezer for up to 1 month for the perfect make-ahead appetizer recipe for those times you need a quick snack to feed a crowd.
- 1 (12-ounce) package Thomas’ English Muffins
- 1 (5-ounce) jar Kraft Old English Cheese spread
- 1 (6.5-ounce) can white crabmeat
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix all ingredients together and spread on English muffins. Cut into bite-size pieces, about 1/8-inch cubes, and place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes; then place under broiler and broil until brown.
Before baking these can be placed on a cookie sheets and frozen. Once frozen, move to gallon-sized ziplock bags and keep frozen for up to 1 month. Cook frozen the same way you would cook non-frozen ones.
You'll also love
- #KIphotocontest - Chili-Corn Chips... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Unbeetable Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Biko (Filipino Sweet Sticky Rice) 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Seared scallops with white beans... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Halibut Cheeks in Lemon Sauce 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Sorbet 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crab Apple Sauce 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Jay's Deep Fried Turkey with... 4/5 (37 Votes)