Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Extremely delicious; a little addictive, this peanut butter fudge recipe is easy to make. The brown sugar adds a wonderful flavor dimension to this creamy fudge recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter and vanilla; blend well. Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 15" x 10" inch dish.
Chill until firm (60-90 minutes) and cut into squares.
- Lining the cooling pan with wax/parchment paper makes it very easy to just lift the fudge out at the end.
- Using the 15x10 pan makes fudge 3/4 to 1" tall. If you want taller pieces, use a smaller pan. If you'll be using small cookie cutters, use a larger pan.
You'll also love
- Egg Nog Milkshake 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Baked Coconut Chicken with Apricot... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca... 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Bacon-Mushroom Quiche with Gruyere... 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Brownie Butter Cake 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Brown Sugar & Black Tea Roll-out... 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Black Licorice Caramels 5/5 (3 Votes)