Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Extremely delicious; a little addictive, this peanut butter fudge recipe is easy to make. The brown sugar adds a wonderful flavor dimension to this creamy fudge recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter and vanilla; blend well. Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 15" x 10" inch dish.
Chill until firm (60-90 minutes) and cut into squares.
- Lining the cooling pan with wax/parchment paper makes it very easy to just lift the fudge out at the end.
- Using the 15x10 pan makes fudge 3/4 to 1" tall. If you want taller pieces, use a smaller pan. If you'll be using small cookie cutters, use a larger pan.
You'll also love
- Weight Watcher Easy Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Vegetable Barley Soup 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Blueberry Cake 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Irish Oatmeal Cake 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Sesame Quinoa Spring Rolls 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Maple-Bourbon Smash 4.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Almond Milk Rice Pudding 4/5 (111 Votes)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark 4.6/5 (28 Votes)