Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 tablespoon almond essence
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
1. Combine coconut milk, milk, sugar and salt in uncovered cooking pot.
2. Add rice and almond essence. Stir until well blended. Lock lid in place.
3. Select Rice function, and set timer for 20 minutes
4. When cooking cycle is complete and all pressure has been released, remove
5. Sitr in raisins and cinnamon until well incorporated. Cover and allow to
cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm or cold