Karen A's Chocolate Dump Cake
- 1 (5 ounce) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1/3 cups milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
2. Combine chocolate pudding and milk in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until thick, stirring frequently.
3. Remove pan from heat and add in dry cake mix. Mix together and pour into the lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Evenly spread the chocolate chips over the top of the cake.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F(175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes. Let cake cool and serve.