Oriental Cabbage Salad
- 1/2 or more heads of cabbage, chopped (or can use pre-shredded)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 small can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 3 tsp vinegar
- 3 tsp sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- seasoning packet from Ramen noodles
- 1 package Ramen chicken noodles, broken up
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
Combine salad mixture in large bowl.
In small, microwave safe bowl combine all dressing ingredients and mix well. Microwave a little to dissolve the sugar, as needed.
Bake topping mixture x 10 minutes in oven or stir fry in cooking spray or butter until lightly browned.
Add dressing mixture to salad and mix well. Top with topping mixture. Chill.