Feta cheese marinated In Rafteli Olive Oil From Greece
- Combine with tomatoes and cucumbers
- for a Greek salad, or serve with pita
- wedges as an appetizer.
- 1 pound Greek or French Feta,
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- Rafteli olive oil
- Fresh herb sprigs
Cut feta into 1 inch thick pieces and place in a flat serving dish. Add oregano and peppercorns and cover with olive oil. Seal with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Serve at room temperature. garnish with fresh herbs.