Alfredo Seafood Casserole
- 4 cups uncooked mini lasagna (mafalda)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 jar (1 lb) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 lb cooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed if frozen, tail shells removed
- 1 container (8 oz) refrigerated pasteurized crabmeat, drained, cut up
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Progresso Italian style bread crumbs
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. spray 11x7-inch (2 quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. cook pasta as directed onpackage, adding broccoli for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and broccoli.
2. In large bowl, mix Alfredo sauce, milk and pepper. Stir in shrimp, crabmeat, parsley and 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Add pasta and broccoli; toss gently to mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
3. Cover baking dish with biol. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until hot in center. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons cheese, the butter and bread crumbs.
4. Sprinkle crumb mixture over casserole. Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until top is light golden brown.