Fettuccine Pieces With Zucchini And Clams
- 1 pound fettuccine broken 2" pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 pound small littleneck or manilla clams
- 2 zucchini sliced into
- 1/8 "-thk half circles
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-grated black pepper to taste
Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain well and set aside. Toss with extra-virgin olive oil to prevent sticking.
In a saucepan, add the olive oil and heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, being careful not to brown. Add the white wine and lemon juice and bring to a simmer. Add the clams and cover. Steam for 3 minutes. Add the zucchini, re-cover, and cook until the clams open, another 5 minutes.
Uncover and add the extra-virgin olive oil, stirring to emulsify. Add the oregano and the drained pasta and toss well. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Espresso-Hazelnut Cheesecakes With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stick-To-Your-Ribs Lamb, Potato,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dessert Corn Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Lobsters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornmeal-Crusted Scallops With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Cherry Tomatoes With Angel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini, Sausage, And Shrimp Torte 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Salad, Arugula Pesto,... 0/5 (0 Votes)