Fettuccine Pieces With Zucchini And Clams
- 1 pound fettuccine broken 2" pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 pound small littleneck or manilla clams
- 2 zucchini sliced into
- 1/8 "-thk half circles
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-grated black pepper to taste
Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain well and set aside. Toss with extra-virgin olive oil to prevent sticking.
In a saucepan, add the olive oil and heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, being careful not to brown. Add the white wine and lemon juice and bring to a simmer. Add the clams and cover. Steam for 3 minutes. Add the zucchini, re-cover, and cook until the clams open, another 5 minutes.
Uncover and add the extra-virgin olive oil, stirring to emulsify. Add the oregano and the drained pasta and toss well. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)