Pistachio-Crusted Salmon with Lemon Cream Sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (1 inch thick and 6 oz each)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
Place fillets on greased baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread with mayonnaise and sprinkle with pistachios.
Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Meanwhile in a saucepan, cook and stir shallot in oil over medium-high heat until tender. Add cream, lemon peel, salt and cayenne; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for about 5-7 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce with salmon.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Sauce from a Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- OLD BAY Shrimp and Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Chowder ala Nordstrom 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana pudding - Tracy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creole Soup with Ham and Crawfish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SALMON EN CROUTE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic-Lemon Chicken Breasts... 0/5 (0 Votes)