Banana-Peanut Butter Cream Tart
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 6 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups 1/4-inch slices firm ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Fisher® Party Peanuts, finely chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 120mins
Heat oven to 450°F. Unroll pie crust; place in ungreased 9- or 9 1/2-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Press crust firmly against bottom and side of pan; fold excess crust over and gently press into side of pan to make double thickness. Prick bottom of crust with fork several times. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 25 minutes.
In medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth and creamy. Spread peanut butter filling in tart shell, building up side 1 inch and leaving shallow indentation in center of filling. Fill indentation with bananas; gently press into filling.
In small bowl, beat whipping cream on high speed until soft peaks form (do not overbeat). Spread whipped cream over filling and bananas. Sprinkle peanuts around edge of tart. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. Store covered in refrigerator. .