There’s no better way to enjoy fresh summer fruit than on a “pizza” made with a frosted cookie crust.
Tip: Use any kind of fresh fruit you like to create your own specialty pie.
- 1 (16.5-oz) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-oz) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- Fruit Topping:
- 2 medium firm bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 qt fresh strawberries, tops removed and halved
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into thin slices
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp water
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 14-inch pizza pan.
To prepare the crust, press the cookie dough into a 12-inch circle on the prepared pizza pan. Bake for 13–15 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
To make the frosting, add the cream cheese to a stand mixer bowl and make sure the mixer is fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy and then add the marshmallow crème, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and orange zest. Mix until all the ingredients are fully incorporated. Spread the mixture over the crust. Refrigerate the pizza while you prepare the fruit.
After cutting the fruit, toss the sliced bananas with lemon juice. Then arrange the strawberries, bananas, kiwi, mango, raspberries, and blueberries over the cream cheese mixture. Combine the orange marmalade and water in a small bowl and mix until completely combined. Delicately brush the marmalade mixture over the fruit. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.