Whipped Root Beer Float Cocktails
Here’s to the many more happy hours to come. Gathering with friends, connecting with others and celebrating together. Enjoy!
- 2 ounces chilled Whipped flavored Pinnacle Vodka, about 4 tablespoons
- 1 ounce chilled Bailey’s Irish Cream or heavy whipping cream, about 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup cold root beer
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream, divided
- maraschino cherries and whipped cream for garnish, if desired
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from dineanddish.net
Place all ingredients but 2 scoops of ice cream and garnish into a blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour blended ingredients into 2 tall milkshake glasses. Add 1 scoop of ice cream into each glass. \Garnish with maraschino cherries and whipped cream, if desired. Serve cold.
For a non-alcholic version, replace the amount of vodka and Bailey’s Irish Cream with heavy whipping cream
You'll also love
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- TGI Friday's Artichoke & Spinach... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crack Cake 4.2/5 (51 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Blue Valium Drink 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Real Margaritas 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Jello Shots 3.9/5 (64 Votes)