Sweet Potato Salad II
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes (about 2 or 3 large), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse-ground mustard
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pecans, lightly toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet. Place the cubed sweet potatoes on the sheet and bake until cooked but firm, about 35-40 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, curry powder and mustard.
Stir in the green onions, cranberries, pecans and cooked sweet potatoes.
Adjust seasonings and add salt and pepper to taste.
Chill for at least three hours before serving.
You'll also love
- OLD BAY Shrimp and Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni moose casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana pudding - Tracy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Caramel Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Corn - Better Made 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI QUICHE IMPOSSIBLE PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Baby Boomer Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Agave Mashed Sweet Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)