Grilled Fiesta Shrimp
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup EACH - corn kernels, diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Prepare grill for medium heat. Arrange shrimp in the center of a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle oil over shrimp; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning. Toss to coat; top with cheese, corn, peppers, cilantro and beans; sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning. Fold opposite ends of foil together; crimp to seal.
Place foil packet on grill rack; cover. Cook until shrimp are done, 15 minutes. Serve over rice.