Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- 2 cans (29 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2.In a medium bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, flour, 1/4 cup butter, and the coconut, if desired; mix until crumbly then set aside.
3.In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, including remaining 1/4 cup butter; mix well.
Spoon into casserole dish and sprinkle evenly with pecan mixture.
4.Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (95 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)