Sausage and Broccoli with Pasta
- 1 1/2 lb. sweet Italian pork sausage, casing removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 bag (about 16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 1/2 cups corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini), cooked and drained
- Crushed red pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cook the sausage in a 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion and garlic to the saucepot and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir the soup, milk, broccoli and 1/4 cup cheese in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the sausage is cooked through and the broccoli is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Serve with the red pepper, if desired.
You'll also love
- HG's Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- MEXICAN CORN BREAD 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesy Tomato Noodles 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Braised Lamb Shanks with Orange 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Linguine alla Carbonara 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese & Cracker Casserole 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Soup 4.7/5 (6 Votes)