We have had this recipe in our family for a long time.
- 1 Round Steak
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- Enough flour to coat meat (I add my s&p to flour)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small pkg. of fresh mushrooms
- 1 - pint of sour cream
- cooked noodles (your choice as to what type, we use flat egg noodles)
Cut round steak into strips, flour it, and brown in hot grease. Add chopped, onion, cover meat with water and simmer until tender. Add your minced garlic, salt and pepper to taste, can of cream of mushroom soup. Slice in some fresh mushrooms and just before you serve add one pint of sour cream and stir in and heat.
Serve over cooked noodles.