Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bowl
- 1 (21 to 23 ounce) box brownie mix, prepared according to directions
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant chocolate pudding and pie filling, prepared according to the package directions
- 1 (8 ounce) bag miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
1. Break half of cooled brownies into chunks and layer them in bottom of a large glass serving bowl.
Cover with half of prepared pudding, then sprinkle with half of chopped peanut butter cups.
Repeat layers with remaining brownies, pudding, and chopped peanut butter cups.
2. In a small bowl, combine whipped topping with peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Spread topping mixture over top and sprinkle with peanuts.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers.