Cheesy Mexican Bubble Bake
- 1 container (18 oz) refrigerated taco sauce with seasoned ground beef or shredded chicken
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits or 1 can (17.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated golden corn biscuits
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 can Green Giant Mexicorn corn
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, sliced ripe olives and/or green onions, if desired
Heat oven to 375°F. Microwave ground beef as directed on container. Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each into 8 pieces; add to ground beef in dish. With rubber spatula, stir gently until pieces are coated; spread evenly.
Bake about 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Sprinkle cheese over top; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly. Top individual servings with salsa and desired toppings.