Beef Stew Pot Pie
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 package (15 oz) refrigerated cooked beef roast au jus
- 1 jar (12 oz) beef gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 400°F.
In 11- or 12-inch ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook carrots and potatoes in oil 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are browned and softened slightly. Add beef, gravy and rosemary; stir until well mixed, breaking up beef, if necessary. Cook about 4 minutes longer or until beef and gravy are heated through.
Unroll pie crust on work surface. Roll into 12-inch circle. If desired, flute edge. Prick with fork several times. Place pie crust on top of beef mixture in skillet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Cut into wedges to serve. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pot pie.
You'll also love
- Delicious Corn Breakfast Muffins 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Shrimp and Sausage. Gumbo 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- LEAN ROAST BEEF WITH MARSALA GRAVY 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe