Creamy Confetti Succotash
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 small yellow, orange, red or green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup frozen baby lima beans
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper and onions in butter 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
2 Stir in remaining ingredients; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.