Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Bake
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- 4 cups each fresh broccoli and cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 oz package cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic powder, black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (I used Panko)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with bread crumbs and set aside.
Boil cauliflower in a large pot for 2 minutes. Add in broccoli and cook an additional 2 minutes or until tender crisp. Drain.
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add in flour, stirring until smooth. Add milk whisking constantly over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in salt, cream cheese, garlic powder, black pepper and mustard powder until smooth. Add in cheddar cheese. Toss with broccoli and cauliflower. Top with bread crumbs
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes until hot.
You'll also love
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Pork Ragu 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Bellinis 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Strawberry Cucumber Salsa with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Zesty Broccoli Casserole 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Peppers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cauliflower Spanish "Rice" 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
Review this recipe