Shrimp Pasta with Wine Sauce - Dairy Free
- 8 Shrimp
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbls minced garlic
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1 Cup white wine
- 2 Cups cooked penne pasta
- Salt, red pepper flakes,and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbls fresh chopped parsley
Adapted from keyingredient.com
•Heat oil in skillet on medium.
•Place shrimp, shallots, garlic and mushrooms in skillet and sauté until shrimp is cooked (4 – 5 minutes).
•Add white wine and cooked penne and reduce by half.
•Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Finish with parsley for color.
You'll also love
- Banana Split Torte 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Stuffed Banana Peppers with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken & Pasta Salad w/ Apples &... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sous Vide Honey-glazed Salmon 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crawfish Bordelaise Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Royale 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken & Shrimp Marsala 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Acapulco-Style Shrimp Cocktail 4/5 (1 Votes)