Spaghetti Pepperoni Pie
Dietary Fiber, total(gm)3
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, broken up into thirds
- 1/3 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cups bottled chunky pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1. In large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook spaghetti 1 minute less than directed on package. Drain.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. If skillet handle is not ovenproof, wrap with aluminum foil. Coat with crumbs.
3. In bowl, combine spaghetti, pasta sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. Stir in beaten eggs. Spoon mixture into prepared skillet.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until cheese is golden brown, 10 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges. Makes 6 servings.