Truffled Goat Cheese And Sticky Rice Pancake
- 4 cups cooked sticky rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 8 ounces herbed goat cheese with peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil as needed
In a large bowl, combine the sticky rice, parlsey, chives, goat cheese, truffle oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well and taste, to check seasoning.
Place a large, nonstick saute pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Place the rice mixture into the pan and press down so it forms 1 big cake. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Carefully flip the pancake, and cook on the other side until golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from the pan and slice.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.