Apple and Spinach Salad
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 8 cups bagged prewashed baby spinach (about 8 ounces)
- 1 large, firm, sweet-tart apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk.
Combine onion, spinach, and apple in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.